From Mark Hinkle <Mark.Hin...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Citrix Needs to Enter the Hyper-Converged Market -- Virtualization Review
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2014 20:16:10 GMT
Yeah I agree. I have been going back and forth with him in the comments. I encourage everyone
to engage that has something to add especially those users who aren't using Citrix Cloud Platform
as it's important that ACS is seen as a solution and Citrix, TCloud, ShapeBlue, CloudOps and
others can add value to the solution in various ways.

Regards, Mark