From Chip Childers <chipchild...@apache.org>
Subject [DISCUSS] Proposed patch to the Apache CloudStack Trademark Guidelines
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2014 14:14:51 GMT
Hi all,

In an earlier thread, I indicated that we are being given the authority
to provide approvals for requests to use the CloudStack Trademarks that
follow existing ASF Trademark policies.

There are 2 parts of making this change: (1) discuss and vote on changes
to our TM policy and (2) discuss and vote on changes to our project
bylaws to support this process.

This is the first part: a proposed patch to our TM policy.

I'll be providing another patch proposal to handle the second half
(bylaws) of the change on both marketing@ and dev@ shortly.

The proposed patch is an attachment to this email.

-chip