From Sally Khudairi <sallykhuda...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Are we no longer receiving the Meltwater press clips?
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2014 14:25:15 GMT
Update --our contact at Meltwater said:

> Dave Cahill wrote to me on 7/3 asking to have cloudstack-marketing-meltwater@apache.org
removed from the morning reports.

OK, so I suspect some folks don't care about these reports.

list?

Several members of the marketing@ list have been communicating directly with our Meltwater
account rep, which is causing confusion on their end.

Thanks for this,
Sally

3rd.  Nothing has hit the moderator queue either. On Wed, Jul 9, 2014 at 9:13 AM, Sally Khudairi