From Info ID <i...@thecloudenabled.com>
Subject RE: World's First Apache CloudStack Expert training
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2014 10:55:08 GMT
​Looping in marketing email ID aswell.

Need your inputs aswell.

Between ,We have acquired a customer Public Cloud to deploy Apache CloudStack and also we
are doing support for the same

________________________________
From: Info ID
Sent: 09 July 2014 06:51
To: Daan Hoogland; private@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: World's First Apache CloudStack Expert training

Hi Daan,

We are passioante about Apache CloduStack and we are launcing World's First Apache CloduStack
Expert training program.

We wanted your inputs on certification part. We actually have our own certifications for our
courses develoepd by us. Can we also conduct exam of our won on CloduStack and certify people
as " Cloud Enabled Certified Apache CloudStack IaaS Expert"

Agenda:It will be 6 weekend program

Weekend   1:     Cloud Associate (Cloud Foundation training for beginners)

Weekend   2:      Apache CloudStack Foundation (single Node Installation with ubuntu KVM)

Weekend   3:       Apache CloudStack Multi –Node installation and integration with VMware
vCentre 5.x

Weekend   4:       Apache CloudStack Multi-node Installation and integration with Microsoft
SCVMM

Weekend   5:       Apache CloudStack Multi-node Installation and integration with Citrix Xen
Server

Weekend   6:       Apache CloudStack Multi-node Installation and integration with Ubuntu KVM

About Cloud Enabled:

Cloud Enabled is World's First and Only Company to deliver the broadest portfolio of Cloud
training program, right from Cloud foundation level to Cloud Expert level programs ,we have
28 different cloud training  Programs . Cloud Enabled is not just training organization, It
is also India's First and Only Cloud Services company to deliver Vendor neutral Cloud Consulting
and Cloud Implementation services to deploy Private and Public Clouds with OpenStack and Apache
CloudStack support capabilities. More info on http://thecloduenabled.com<http://thecloduenabled.com/>
and http://cloudenabled.in<http://cloudenabled.in/>

Thanks

Anil Bidari