From Sally Khudairi <sallykhuda...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Survey & known user list
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2014 20:23:03 GMT
Thanks for this, Geralyn.

I'll add to the tearsheet as well :-)

Cheers,
Sally

>________________________________

to the users page for me? I don't believe I have the permissions (or the know-how) to update
the page.

>The one's marked "Citrix Ready Partners" are ISVs that have integrations with the Citrix
commercial distro (CloudPlatform), or are a part of a partner program Citrix is running to
certify CloudPlatform providers' infrastructure for suitability with our products. The ones
marked "Customer" are CloudPlatform customers.

>I also put this in a spreadsheet in case that is easier: https://citrix.sharefile.com/d/sd58c054fcba4fccb

>ActiveEon        Citrix Ready Partner
>Amysta            Citrix Ready Partner
>Appcara Inc.        Citrix Ready Partner
>AppFirst        Citrix Ready Partner
>Autodesk        Customer
>Bell Canada        Customer
>BigRED group        Customer
>BigREDGroup        Customer
>British Telecom (BT)    Customer
>CA Technologies    Citrix Ready Partner
>Caringo            Citrix Ready Partner
>CloudCentral        Customer
>Cloudian, Inc.        Citrix Ready Partner
>Cloudsoft Corporation    Citrix Ready Partner
>Colt            Customer
>CumuLogic, Inc        Citrix Ready Partner
>DBR360            Customer
>DU            Customer
>Encloud        Customer
>Ennit            Citrix Ready Partner
>EnterpriseDB        Citrix Ready Partner
>Fujitsu FIP Corporation        Customer
>GigaSpaces Technologies    Citrix Ready Partner
>Globo.com        Customer
>Gridstore        Citrix Ready Partner
>Haaga Helia        Customer
>Hillstone Networks, Inc        Citrix Ready Partner
>Host.net        Citrix Ready Partner
>Janz IT            Citrix Ready Partner
>KIVBF            Customer
>Logicworks        Customer
>MittelstandsCLOUD    Customer
>MK Netzdienste    Citrix Ready Partner
>NetStandard        Customer
>Opscode  (now Chef)    Citrix Ready Partner
>Quality Software (Hostbill)    Citrix Ready Partner
>RealCloud (PKN)    Citrix Ready Partner
>RightScale, Inc.        Citrix Ready Partner
>Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT)    Customer
>SAP            Customer
>ScienceLogic, Inc.    Citrix Ready Partner
>SCSK            Citrix Ready Partner
>SSI            Citrix Ready Partner
>StackIQ            Citrix Ready Partner
>UShareSoft        Citrix Ready Partner
>Verio            Citrix Ready Partner
>Vision Solutions, Inc.    Citrix Ready Partner
>VMTurbo        Citrix Ready Partner
>X-IO Technologies    Citrix Ready Partner
>Zajil Telecom        Citrix Ready Partner

NO idea how to make that live (Sebastian did the work on staging and I think he's  currently
getting involved with a chateau margaux 73)