From Karen Vuong <karen.vu...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] Donating a Booth Space to Apache CloudStack at CloudOpen North America 2014
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2014 16:47:50 GMT
Hi Amy,

Thanks. That would help! I’ll send you a separate email with the details after we get approval.

Best regards,

Karen

From: Amy Lindberg [mailto:amy.lindberg@appcore.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2014 5:54 PM
To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
Cc: private@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] Donating a Booth Space to Apache CloudStack at CloudOpen North America
2014

I have some staff members who are attending as well that could help staff the booth if needed.
Amy Lindberg
Director of Marketing | Appcore - the business of cloud computing®

Office +1.800.735.7104  |  Fax +1.515.612.7861
Direct +1.515.612.7792  |  Mobile +1.515.250.7003
amy.vanwesten@appcore.com<mailto:amy.vanwesten@appcore.com>  |  www.appcore.com<http://www.appcore.com>

On Jul 1, 2014, at 7:20 PM, Karen Vuong <karen.vuong@citrix.com<mailto:karen.vuong@citrix.com>>