Sally  - believe me, if I was in a position to I would have this wrapped up into a case study/testimonial already J

I can’t right now – but will ask once in a position to.

BTW: seriously, if you want testimonials why don’t you just ask people on this (and the other lists)

Also

If you’ve got time, look at either of these 2 panels. They’re all people from significant users

http://open.citrix.com/cloudstack-collab-conference-north-america-2013/video/cloudstack-customer-spotlight-by-giles-sirett-simon-oppenheimer-pascal-vitoux-and-tim-cox.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJxippGYwAI

If you want testimonial quotes, just lift them from there: they’re already in the public domain !

Others: please feel free to chime in with other potential sources of quotes

Kind Regards

Giles

D: +44 20 3603 0541 | M: +44 796 111 2055

Giles.Sirett@shapeblue.com