From: "Maria Centeio" <maria.centeio@meltwater.com>
To: <cloudstack-marketing-meltwater@apache.org>
Subject: A customer would like your help! cloudstack-marketing-meltwater@apache.org from Apache Software Foundation - MNews left you some feedback.
Date: Fri, Jun 20, 2014 13:14

Hi,

Do you have 10 minutes today to adjust the agents?

Maria

On Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 12:05 PM, <cloudstack-marketing-meltwater@apache.org> wrote:
Your customer cloudstack-marketing-meltwater@apache.org left you the following feedback through the morning report:
    I get too many unrelated articles
Customer left this comment:

i want to unsubscribe, i did not ask for these emails.

We have informed the customer that you will be in touch shortly.

Direct link to customer page in admin:
http://admin.meltwater.com/superadmin/opportunity/detail.html?id=526429

--

Maria Centeio

Strategic Account Manager | Meltwater Group

direct:    +1857 453 4403
email:     maria.centeio@meltwater.com

web:        www.meltwater.com
twitter:
@CenteioMaria

address: 1375 Broadway 4th Floor | New York | 10018 USA

Description: Beskrivelse: Beskrivelse: the real twitDescription: Beskrivelse: Beskrivelse: YESY EYSYSYSE Description: Beskrivelse: Beskrivelse: linkedin_icon  Description: Beskrivelse: Beskrivelse: BLOG ICON

Connect with me