From "White, Kim" <Kim.Wh...@netapp.com>
Subject RE: Apache CloudStack Tearsheet
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2014 19:02:30 GMT
On the scalability front, Citrix, Cisco and NetApp have done a Cisco Validate Design (CVD)
on CloudPlatform with FlexPod.
http://blogs.citrix.com/2014/03/26/cloudplatform-flexpod/

FYI - FlexPod just passed the $3B sales mark

In the commercial world, we do most of the performance work with commercial platform + application.
This gets published out as CVDs or technical reports.

A point of view - the platform alone really isn't the most interesting thing.
The value lies with what the customers DO with the platform + applications that solve a business
problem.

There was lots of traffic about getting to the CIOs and suits earlier this week.
Best chance to get engagement is with compelling stories of business value.
The idea of a CIO roundtable/panel discussion is a good one if you can hook the right people
in and make it exclusive.

--kim

Kim White
NetApp