From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: CloudStack at conferences
Date Sat, 21 Jun 2014 05:56:52 GMT
Hi Sally
This is really good

In London , there's probably about 1 cloud related event per month of some form or another.
We go to some of these, but not all

If however, we knew there was a chance to talk ACS, would make sure somebody was at all of
them

Anybody know of any sites that act as an index of such events ? - Maybe Sally could then try
to target them ?

Kind Regards
Giles

D: +44 20 3603 0541<tel:+44%2020%203603%200541> | M: +44 796 111 2055<tel:+44%20796%20111%202055>

On 20 Jun 2014, at 23:45, "Sebastien Goasguen" <runseb@gmail.com<mailto:runseb@gmail.com>>