From John Kinsella <...@stratosec.co>
Subject Re: cloudstack survey
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2014 15:11:21 GMT
For 9, maybe “Are you a member of an Apache CloudStack user group?”

On Jun 19, 2014, at 7:08 AM, Giles Sirett <giles.sirett@shapeblue.com<mailto:giles.sirett@shapeblue.com>>
wrote:

All

I have been working with Sebastien to create a cloudstack usage adoption survey.

We have a beta survey here:
http://www.formwize.com/run/survey3.cfm?idx=505d040e080008

Some of you have previously given some great input on this, and I have tried to accommodate
that input.
Mark H shared a previous survey he put out (cloudstack pre-ASF days) . Although I have lifted
some questions from that, I felt that a lot of it was generalised cloud computing questions
and that including them would increase the overall length and potential drop out rate

Please could I ask some people to go through this survey and provide comments of the questions/format

The tool we’ve used (kindly donated by BT) will allow us to embed the survey in CS.org<http://cs.org/>
 - I would propose doing that once we’ve got the questions bottomed out

Kind Regards
Giles

Giles Sirett
CEO