From Mark Hinkle <Mark.Hin...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] What's Our Battle Cry? CloudStack the Cloud that Just Works
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2014 13:48:40 GMT
Here's a bunch of Click to Tweet links that you can click on and they'll create the tweet and
link to a few examples of how #cloudstackworks. I scheduled one each day this week. It'd be
cool to see how many tweets, retweets and favorites we get for the tag #cloudstackworks.

Regards, Mark

Click to Tweet - http://ctt.ec/1flYc

Swiss Cloud Provider Exoscale offers Cloud Services with CloudStack http://ctt.ec/cMI2N+ (PDF)
#cloudstackworks #opensource #xsp

Click to Tweet - http://ctt.ec/Z8dvC

TomTom Speeds Time-to-Market While Driving Out Costs with a Private Cloud(PDF) http://ctt.ec/Z8dvC+
#cloudstackworks #opensource #gps

Click to Tweet - http://ctt.ec/ojJW2

ASG uses Apache CloudStack to Manage Public and Private Cloud (PDF) - http://ctt.ec/ojJW2+
#cloudstackworks #hybridcloud #opensource

Click to Tweet - http://ctt.ec/08Otf

Case Study: PCextreme achieves business agility with Apache CloudStack (PDF) - http://ctt.ec/08Otf+
#cloudstackworks #opensource #xsp

Click to Tweet - http://ctt.ec/ZCJ93

University of São Paulo Builds Latin America's Largest edu Cloud powered by CloudStack http://ctt.ec/ZCJ93+
#cloudstackworks #education

On Jun 2, 2014, at 4:21 AM, Giles Sirett <giles.sirett@shapeblue.com> wrote:

> Shannon - love that. Like Chip, when people say to me "why cloudstack over AN Other platform,
I tend to say "because it works"

> I really like the reusable #cloudstackworks for xyz
>
> Kind Regards
> Giles
>
> D: +44 20 3603 0541 | M: +44 796 111 2055
> Giles.Sirett@shapeblue.com

#cloudsatckworks in China (when we talk about the new docs) #cloudstackworks with PaaS (when
we talk about a new company joining the community) #cloudstackworks in Budapest (when we announce
the next summit).

> It doesn't go too far to attack anyone, but focuses on all of the successful deployments
that are out there.  Almost like a virtual high five.

> Best Regards,
>
> Shannon Williams
> shannon.williams@citrix.com
> +1 650-521-6902

well as the market validation of Apache CloudStack e.g.

>> Apache CloudStack: The Cloud that just Works
>>
>> ...with all your apps
>> ...with all your infrastructure
>> ...with just an admin
>> ...etc
>>
>> ...with enterprises
>> ...with service providers
>> ...in Government
>> ...in Education
>> ....in Europe
>> ....in Japan
>> ...etc...
>>
>> Thanks
>> Krishna
>>

>> Krishna Subramanian
>> VP Product Marketing, Cloud Platforms
>> Citrix Systems, Inc
>> krishnas@citrix.com
>> 408.209.9483
>> @cloudKrishna

As we talk about our products we also try to paint ACS as a strong foundation for building
a cloud in a variety of ways but in the interest of being succinct and consistent across our
project I think it would be good to have our standard battle cry or descriptor to help reinforce
why you should be considering ACS and help all the supporters of the project reinforce our
value. We have gravitated towards:

>> Apache CloudStack: The Cloud that Just Works
>>
>> Based on the fact that you can get it up and running quickly and become productive
in a very short time. Does anyone have other ways they describe ACS?  What do you think about
the proposed message.