From Dan Crowe <dan.cr...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Building CloudStack profile in South Africa
Date Mon, 09 Jun 2014 11:16:11 GMT
Hi all

ShapeBlue have launched our South African business, and are actively looking to raise the
profile of CloudStack in SA (and sub saharan Africa).

We already have an SA Cloudstack user group on Linkedin http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostRecent=&gid=4684762&trk=my_groups-tile-flipgrp
I have just added the CloudStack logo to the page, but wanted to check if this is OK, and
within TM guidelines?

We also have a meet up scheduled this week (Friday in Cape Town) and have 2 launch events
next month 3rd July in Johannesburg and 4th July in Cape Town.  http://media.gswi.westcon.com/media/Westcon%20south%20africa/uploads/Citrix/Shape_Blue_Launch/Full_event_details.pdf

If there is any promotional help available that would be much appreciated!

The market is behind our other regions (significantly) but we believe the catch up curve will
be fast!

Looking forward!

Thanks

Dan Crowe
Managing Consultant, South Africa

OFFICE: +27 (0) 21 527 0091
M: +27 (0) 7977 04085
@shapedan<https://twitter.com/shapedan>

D<mailto:dan.crowe@shapeblue.com>an.crowe@shapeblue.com<mailto:dan.crowe@shapeblue.com>
| www.shapeblue.com<http://www.shapeblue.com/> | Twitter:@shapeBlue<https://twitter.com/#!/shapeblue>

ShapeBlue SA (Pty) Ltd, Unit 209 Pinehurst, Somerset Links Office Park, De Beers Avenue, Somerset
West, Cape Town 7130