From sebgoa <run...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Speaking arrangements for Broadband World Forum, Amsterdam, 21-23 October 2014
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2014 12:52:39 GMT

On Jun 27, 2014, at 5:35 PM, Chris REID <chris@pointgreen.biz> wrote:

> All,
>
> Last month I spoke on Cloudstack at the SDN summit and was also part of an expert panel.
>
> Georgina asked me then if Cloudstack would be interested in future participation, and
I've just received this email.

> There are two opportunities:
>
> 1. Broadband World Forum Amsterdam

+1 go for it, Hugo might be able to help.

> 2. Software Defined Enterprise Summit in Palo Alto, California
>
> I'm happy to take 1. if no one else from Europe is available.
> As for 2. I'll leave it to the forum.
>
> Regards
> Chris
>

> Chris Reid
>
> Head - Infrastructure and Cloud Business Unit
> 	• uk.linkedin.com/pub/chris-reid/0/90b/b0a
> Mob: +44 7703 50 32 34
> chris@pointgreen.biz
> SKYPE chris.reidyork

have pencilled you in for the 'Advantages of Cultivating a More Open Approach' panel discussion
in our SDN track at the Broadband World Forum on Wednesday 22nd October at 5:30pm - 6pm.

> Although this may sound late in the day, the event is still likely to be very well attended,
as it is a prominent topic, and the

> Awards are also that evening too.
>

> I am aware that it may not be you actually attending in the end, but one of your CloudStack
colleagues, so please let me know one your speaker is finally confirmed and we will update
the copy accordingly.

> Meanwhile, I have a quick extra opportunity to put your way - we are running a Software
Defined Enterprise Summit in Palo Alto, California on 28-29 October (the following week) and
would love to include a similar discussion at this event, which is examining the Software
Defined Data Centre and other network virtualization solutions for the enterprise community.
Is this something that CloudStack would be able to participate in? Please let me know if so.
If you could pass me on to whomever might be able to cover it, I'd be grateful.

> .
>
> Many thanks and all best wishes,
>

> Georgina
>

> Georgina Wilczek
>
> Research Manager, Broadband World Forum, and Head of Content, Network Virtualization
Global Events

> Informa Telecoms & Media
>
> tel. +44 (0)20 3377 3655 | @G_Wilczek | www.linkedin.com/in/georginawilczek
>

> My upcoming events:
>

> Broadband World Forum, Amsterdam, 21-23 October 2014 http://www.broadbandworldforum.com/
>
> Software Defined Enterprise USA, Palo Alto, CA, 28-29 October 2014 http://softwaredefinedevent.com/
>
> Carrier Network Virtualization, Palo Alto, CA, 9-11 December 2014 http://carriernetworkvirtualization.com

who also speak at events etc. and know the SDN/NFV world.

> Once we have discussed who can do it, I will ensure you have the appropriate details...I
could well be me though.

> As Cloudstack is part of Apache(we are all volunteers), sponsoring events is extremely
difficult, but that said if you or any of your peers would like us to
> speak at any events about our amazing open source solution, please contact me and I'll
attempt to arrange something.

> Thanks
> Chris
>

> Chris Reid
>
> Head - Infrastructure and Cloud Business Unit
> 	• uk.linkedin.com/pub/chris-reid/0/90b/b0a
> Mob: +44 7703 50 32 34
> chris@pointgreen.biz
> SKYPE chris.reidyork
>

> On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 10:57 AM, Wilczek, Georgina C <Georgina.C.Wilczek@informa.com>
wrote:
> Dear Chris,
>
> Hello! I hope all is well with you.
>
> It is with great pleasure that I write on behalf of Informa Telecoms & Media to invite
you to speak at Broadband World Forum 2014 in Amsterdam within our prominent Virtualization
track on SDN, Network Functions Virtualization and the Software-Defined Data Centre, on 21st
and 22nd October 2014.

> Informa's Broadband World Forum (Amsterdam, 21-23 October 2014) is the world’s largest
Broadband event, attracting 7,000+ decision-makers from across the globe. Now celebrating
its 14th anniversary year, the event is the definitive place to meet the whole broadband industry
in one place at one time. It comprises 15 streams, many workshops and a very popular exhibition
running alongside the event on all 3 days. Please see www.broadbandworldforum.com for further
information.