From Go Chiba <go.ch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Press clippings for Apache CloudStack
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2014 15:53:56 GMT
Mark,

Summary of Japan press as below.
  'ミドクラ...' is described "Midokura announced to collaborate with CTC to
driving their business with midonet and OpenStack"
  'NIST…' is announcement of security vulnerability of CloudStack.
  'OpenStack認定試験を開始へ…' is described most hits activity of Japan team, but
we could'd described details until official announcement…
  'SDNの"さらにその先を"...' is interview of Citrix NetScaler guy who described
NetScaler's ADC approaches.

Is it make sense?

Go Chiba
E-mail:go.chiba@gmail.com

On Thu, Jun 12, 2014 at 12:19 AM, Mark Hinkle <Mark.Hinkle@citrix.com>
wrote:

>  Thanks Sally,
> Thanks Sally.
>
>  As I look through this it looks like the vast majority are just press
> release syndications. Any way to filter to see if we actually are mentioned
> in news stories(and I understand that there might be a good way to do
> this)?
>
>  Go, Since I don't read Japanese, I'd be curious to know if any of the
> Japanese hits are actually new articles or just syndications of press
> releases that mention CloudStack in the boilerplate.
>
>  Regards, Mark
>

>  On Jun 11, 2014, at 11:13 AM, Go Chiba <go.chiba@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>  Hmm... It's interesting approach...
> I'll be share it with Japan board member...thx share it!
>
> from my iPhone
>
> 2014/06/12 0:05、Sally Khudairi <sk@apache.org> のメッセージ:
>
>   The update of this weeks' clips are attached.
>
>  Cheers,
>  Sally

Vmware,