From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Donating Space to Apache CloudStack in Open Cloud Lounge & Open Cloud Poker Party at OSCON
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2014 20:50:30 GMT
On Wed, Jun 18, 2014 at 4:04 PM, Karen Vuong <karen.vuong@citrix.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I would like to request for approval to donate space to the Apache CloudStack project
in the "Open Cloud Lounge" and Open Cloud Poker Party at OSCON 2014 (July 20th - 24th, 2014).
Open@Citrix would like to donate space in the "Open Cloud Lounge" to the Apache CloudStack
project (along with three other open source projects - Xen Project, OpenDaylight and XenServer),
a poker table & branding at the Open Cloud Poker Party to provide good visibility for
the project at OSCON.

of entire booth: http://i.imgur.com/nqGFZ4n.jpg)

> -          Apache CloudStack 6' inflatable cloud balloon (hanging above the booth) -
(Sample: http://i.imgur.com/b7OtkFI.jpg)

Can it be filled with Helium so it floats?

> -          Apache CloudStack branded beanbags (Mockup: http://i.imgur.com/ktgBMEg.jpg)
>

> Open Cloud Poker Party:
>

> -          Apache CloudStack poker chips

Do these incorporate the logo, the monkey, something else? Have a mockup?

> -          Apache CloudStack playing cards for poker tournament (there will be 400 poker
players)

Mockup?

> -          Apache CloudStack gobo (logo illuminated on a wall in blue lighting)

I assume this is just the logo? Though a dancing cloud monkey would be cool.

> -          Apache CloudStack branded cocktail napkins

Mockup?

> -          Link to Open Cloud Poker Party: http://www.oscon.com/oscon2014/public/schedule/detail/35858
>
> There will be at least 3 CloudStack PMC members at the Open Cloud Lounge and Open Cloud
Poker Party.