From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: Meltwater news summaries need HTML
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2014 14:00:13 GMT
Are you sure that's the problem?

Last week, it was hitting SA before ever making it to the list,
largely because of html. I had infra adjust the SA scores for our
list, and provided Sally a special address to use to send meltwater
emails to. That should have alleviated the problems. You shouldn't
merely need to -allow the posts once.

--David