From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: CloudStack at conferences
Date Fri, 20 Jun 2014 20:27:08 GMT
OK.
Next week, I'll be in very close proximity to Velocity.
I'll be attending DevOps Days Silicon Valley

I'll be at OSCON as mentioned elsewhere; but not terribly sure past
that at the moment.

On Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 4:04 PM, Sally Khudairi <sk@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi everyone --
>
> If you (or a client/partner/*) will be attending a conference and are a) presenting on
CloudStack; b) exhibiting/showcasing CloudStack; c) willing to talk about CloudStack; or d)
any combination of a-c, then please let me know!

> I think this would streamline the process --you let me know what and where-- and I'll
coordinate media/analyst interviews with you under separate cover. Individual queries by-event
might clutter the list.