From Aaron Delp <aaron.d...@solidfire.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Use of CloudStack Wordmark on CloudStack Works T-shirts
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2014 15:38:14 GMT
+1 to he remarks of Mark and Giles. I'm fine with them as proposed.

*Aaron Delp*
*Cloud Solutions Architect, SolidFire Inc.*
e: aaron.delp@solidfire.com
c: 919-561-7904
t: @aarondelp
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fsolidfire.com%2Fsolution%2Foverview%2F%3Fvideo%3Dplay&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFrqEzcS5tpDyPnK-nCiLwyQHAE-6jPAfQ>
*™*
<http://www.solidfire.com/>
This e-mail transmission and any documents, files or previous e-mail
messages attached to it, may be privileged and confidential and is intended
only for the use of the intended recipient of this message. If you are not
the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, disclosure,
retention, copying, dissemination, distribution or use of any of the
information contained in, or attached to this e-mail transmission is
*strictly  prohibited*. If you have received this transmission in error,
please immediately notify me by return email or by telephone at the above
number and delete the message and its attachments.