From Amy Lindberg <amy.lindb...@appcore.com>
Subject Re: Some More Suggested Click to Tweets for #cloudstackworks
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2014 13:34:54 GMT
Mark - Thanks so much. Makes it easy to share!

*Amy Lindberg*
Director of Marketing | Appcore - the business of cloud computing®

Office +1.800.735.7104  |  Fax +1.515.612.7861
Direct +1.515.612.7792  |  Mobile +1.515.250.7003
amy.lindberg@appcore.com <amy.vanwesten@appcore.com>  |  www.appcore.com

The information in this message is intended for the named recipients only.
It may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise
protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking
of any action in reliance on the contents of this message is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, do not print it or
disseminate it or its contents. In such event, please notify the sender by
return e-mail and delete the e-mail file immediately thereafter. Thank you.