From Amy Lindberg <amy.lindb...@appcore.com>
Subject CloudStack infographic
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2014 21:50:28 GMT
I am thinking about creating an inforgraphic that includes information
about CloudStack. Below is a list of items that I could like to include.
Anyone know where I can gather this info?

   1. Release date and version since the project started
   2. Number of countries using CloudStack
   3. Number of contributors
   4. Number of lines of code
   5. Uses for the platform (e-commerce, media, industrial)
   6. Larger enterprise using CloudStack (I know that Giles compiled a
   list, is there any other that I should include?

Anyone else have suggestions on what to include? Thanks for the input.

*Amy Lindberg*
Director of Marketing | Appcore - the business of cloud computing®

Office +1.800.735.7104  |  Fax +1.515.612.7861
Direct +1.515.612.7792  |  Mobile +1.515.250.7003
amy.lindberg@appcore.com <amy.vanwesten@appcore.com>  |  www.appcore.com

The information in this message is intended for the named recipients only.
It may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise
protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking
of any action in reliance on the contents of this message is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, do not print it or
disseminate it or its contents. In such event, please notify the sender by
return e-mail and delete the e-mail file immediately thereafter. Thank you.