From Shannon Williams <shannon.willi...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Survey & known user list
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2014 16:07:36 GMT
That is a fantastic idea David!   Very eager to see the results of the survey Giles, it looks
great.

Best Regards,

Shannon Williams
shannon.williams@citrix.com<mailto:shannon.williams@citrix.com>
+1 650-521-6902

From: david.j.cairns@bt.com [mailto:david.j.cairns@bt.com]
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2014 8:21 AM
To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: RE: Survey & known user list

Great looking Survey Giles...I know how hard these are to bring together.
BT<http://www.bt.com/> would like to offer a small incentive to engender survey completion
following the usual foundation rules.
For those people that complete the survey they can be entered into a draw to win an Amazon
Kindle Fire HD or iPad Mini 16GB.
Please advise if this would be of use and acceptable.
Regards
David Cairns | BT Compute | BT Global Services | Tel: +44 (0) 207 7777 818 | BT MeetMe<../../../../Documents/20120113-Next%20Generation(849351614)>
: 0800 012 1176 or 0870 850 6521 or +44 (0) 20 3463 9713 passcode 77258591# | E: david.j.cairns@bt.com<mailto:david.j.cairns@bt.com>
| www.bt.com/globalservices<http://www.bt.com/globalservices>
This e-mail contains information from British Telecommunications plc, which may be privileged
or confidential. It's meant only for the individual(s) or entity named above. If you're not
the intended recipient, note that disclosing, copying, distributing or using this information
is prohibited. If you've received this e-mail in error, please let me know immediately on
the e-mail address above. Thank you. We monitor our e-mail system, and may record your e-mails.
British Telecommunications plc. Registered office: 81 Newgate Street, London, EC1A 7AJ, Registered
in England no 1800000