From Geralyn Miller <geralyn.mil...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: CloudStack at OSCON --who will be there?
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2014 16:35:23 GMT
I will be there.  Tues-Thursday.
I can query the partners that I work with and see who is planning on attending. There may
be some that will be at the show, but aren't sponsoring.

-----Original Message-----
From: Sally Khudairi [mailto:sk@apache.org]
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2014 9:09 AM
To: Apache CloudStack Marketing
Subject: CloudStack at OSCON --who will be there?

Hello everyone --a quick query to see who will be attending OSCON (20–24 July in Portland,
Oregon).

If you (or a delegate from your organization, or a client representative) will be there, do
let me know.

Also, if you (delegate, client rep, etc.) are willing to participate in any media opportunities,
that would be great!

Please let me know the days you'll be at the event.

Thanking you in advance,
Sally