From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: OVM / oracle
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2014 14:14:23 GMT
Great - thanks David

If you need anybody to explain to the Oracle guys the meaning of the word Cloud, tell them
to google it :-)

Kind Regards
Giles

D: +44 20 3603 0541 | M: +44 796 111 2055
Giles.Sirett@shapeblue.com

-----Original Message-----
From: david.j.cairns@bt.com [mailto:david.j.cairns@bt.com]
Sent: 24 June 2014 15:07
To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org; mark.hinkle@citrix.com
Subject: RE: OVM / oracle

We have Oracle OVM running in our Spanish Zones for Spanish Utilities customers and we have
a strategic partnership with Oracle so let me see if I can get our highly paid internal Oracle
Account team to engage :-)

Regards

David Cairns | BT Compute | BT Global Services | Tel: +44 (0) 207 7777 818 | BT MeetMe : 0800
012 1176 or 0870 850 6521 or +44 (0) 20 3463 9713 passcode 77258591# | E: david.j.cairns@bt.com
| www.bt.com/globalservices

This e-mail contains information from British Telecommunications plc, which may be privileged
or confidential. It's meant only for the individual(s) or entity named above. If you're not
the intended recipient, note that disclosing, copying, distributing or using this information
is prohibited. If you've received this e-mail in error, please let me know immediately on
the e-mail address above. Thank you. We monitor our e-mail system, and may record your e-mails.
British Telecommunications plc. Registered office: 81 Newgate Street, London, EC1A 7AJ, Registered
in England no 1800000