From Chiradeep Vittal <Chiradeep.Vit...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: cloudstack survey
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2014 18:26:08 GMT
Any questions on size of deployment, public vs private, networking types, storage types, hyper
visors

--
Chiradeep

> On Jun 19, 2014, at 8:13 AM, "John Kinsella" <jlk@stratosec.co> wrote:
>
> For 9, maybe “Are you a member of an Apache CloudStack user group?”
>
> On Jun 19, 2014, at 7:08 AM, Giles Sirett <giles.sirett@shapeblue.com<mailto:giles.sirett@shapeblue.com>>
wrote:

> All
>
> I have been working with Sebastien to create a cloudstack usage adoption survey.
>
> We have a beta survey here:
> http://www.formwize.com/run/survey3.cfm?idx=505d040e080008
>

> Some of you have previously given some great input on this, and I have tried to accommodate
that input.
> Mark H shared a previous survey he put out (cloudstack pre-ASF days) . Although I have
lifted some questions from that, I felt that a lot of it was generalised cloud computing questions
and that including them would increase the overall length and potential drop out rate

> Please could I ask some people to go through this survey and provide comments of the
questions/format

> The tool we’ve used (kindly donated by BT) will allow us to embed the survey in CS.org<http://cs.org/>
 - I would propose doing that once we’ve got the questions bottomed out