From John Kinsella <...@stratosec.co>
Subject Re: CloudStack at conferences
Date Fri, 20 Jun 2014 21:54:04 GMT
Sally - wondering if we can standardize the bios for you - maybe about.me<http://about.me>,
linkedin, or some other standard?

On Jun 20, 2014, at 1:36 PM, Sally Khudairi <sk@apache.org<mailto:sk@apache.org>>
wrote:

Excellent. Thanks, David. This is great!

I'll ping with any opportunities.

Cheers,
Sally

+ whilst I know who you are and your credentials, do you have a bio you can point me to?

________________________________
From: David Nalley <david@gnsa.us<mailto:david@gnsa.us>>
To: "marketing@cloudstack.apache.org<mailto:marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>" <marketing@cloudstack.apache.org<mailto:marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>>;
Sally Khudairi <sk@apache.org<mailto:sk@apache.org>>
Sent: Friday, 20 June 2014, 16:27
Subject: Re: CloudStack at conferences

OK.
Next week, I'll be in very close proximity to Velocity.
I'll be attending DevOps Days Silicon Valley

I'll be at OSCON as mentioned elsewhere; but not terribly sure past
that at the moment.

On Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 4:04 PM, Sally Khudairi <sk@apache.org<mailto:sk@apache.org>>
wrote:
> Hi everyone --
>
> If you (or a client/partner/*) will be attending a conference and are a) presenting on
CloudStack; b) exhibiting/showcasing CloudStack; c) willing to talk about CloudStack; or d)
any combination of a-c, then please let me know!

> I think this would streamline the process --you let me know what and where-- and I'll
coordinate media/analyst interviews with you under separate cover. Individual queries by-event
might clutter the list.

> Thanks so much,
> Sally

Stratosec<http://stratosec.co/> - Compliance as a Service