From John Burwell <jburw...@basho.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] What's Our Battle Cry? CloudStack the Cloud that Just Works
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2014 14:19:59 GMT
Rohit,

My information is “official” by any means — just based on informal conversations between
folks in the trenches.  This note [1] in their forum provides a (very) slight glimpse into
their thinking. Given Digital Ocean’s visibility. I would imagine they would be getting
a metric ton of press if they used one of the open source IaaS platforms.

Thanks,
-John

[1]: https://digitalocean.uservoice.com/forums/136585-digitalocean/suggestions/3572231-implement-openstack-as-backend