From John Kinsella <...@stratosec.co>
Subject Re: cloudstack survey
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2014 16:05:39 GMT
4 - “Your name”
5 - Couldya add cloud provider? Otherwise they come across as the generic “IT” or (possibly)
mis-classified “telco"
7 - hq or local office? Can country be a drop down?
11/12 - Do we care if they’ve rolled out more than 1 cloud?
18 - You mention CloudStack “releases” but radio button, so I can’t select more than
1
22 - ACS doesn’t support Ceph RBD for secondary storage (AFAIK) but the Ceph object gateway
(S3/Swift compatible) instead. Also, not sure Sheepdog can be used for secondary storage?
32 - You’ve got 1-100 twice

On the final page - would be great if we had an up-to-date list of meetups. Looks like there’s
somewhat of a list at https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Local+User+Groups,
also http://lanyrd.com/topics/apache-cloudstack/

Seems like we should have a better page for meetups - like list them on an interactive map
or some such…

John

On Jun 24, 2014, at 7:50 AM, Giles Sirett <giles.sirett@shapeblue.com<mailto:giles.sirett@shapeblue.com>>