From "Sally Khudairi" <sallykhuda...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: CloudStack at conferences
Date Sat, 21 Jun 2014 11:05:21 GMT
Thanks, Giles. That would be hugely helpful.

Right now the search process is piecemeal and inefficient. At some point it would be great
to post a "Catch the CloudStack Community" page that showed all the events we'd have a presence
at globally.

We're thriving, we're out there amongst the industry, and we're happy to speak with you.

Cheers,
Sally

[From the mobile; please excuse spelling/spacing errors and brevity]

----- Reply message -----
From: "Giles Sirett" <giles.sirett@shapeblue.com>
To: "<marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>" <marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: CloudStack at conferences
Date: Sat, Jun 21, 2014 01:56

Hi Sally

This is really good

In London , there's probably about 1 cloud related event per month of some form or another.

We go to some of these, but not all

If however, we knew there was a chance to talk ACS, would make sure somebody was at all of
them

Anybody know of any sites that act as an index of such events ? - Maybe Sally could then try
to target them ?

Kind Regards
Giles

D: +44