From "Sally Khudairi" <sallykhuda...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Use of CloudStack Wordmark on CloudStack Works T-shirts
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2014 01:47:01 GMT
Hi Karen --I'm copying ASF Brand Management here as trademark-related items fall under their
domain.

Thanks in advance, trademarks@, for your help here!

- Sally

[From the mobile; please excuse spelling/spacing errors and brevity]

----- Reply message -----
From: "Karen Vuong" <karen.vuong@citrix.com>
To: "marketing@cloudstack.apache.org" <marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>, "private@cloudstack.apache.org"
<private@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: [DISCUSS] Use of CloudStack Wordmark on CloudStack Works T-shirts
Date: Thu, Jun 5, 2014 17:58

Hi all,

Open@Citrix would like to get "CloudStack works" t-shirts printed. I'd like to request permission
to use the CloudStack wordmark on the t-shirts. Here's a mockup of the t-shirt for review:
http://i.imgur.com/M2Sda5x.jpg

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. Thanks!

Best regards,

Karen Vuong
Open Source Program Manager, Open Source Solutions
Citrix Systems, Inc
karen.vuong@citrix.com