From "Sally Khudairi" <sallykhuda...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: CloudStack at conferences
Date Sat, 21 Jun 2014 13:44:44 GMT
Excellent; thanks, Sebastien.

I think it's also important to include events that aren't CloudStack-originating in our listings
for media/outreach purposes. As we list our own events on Lanyrd, perhaps we also add our
MeetUps, user groups, trainings, etc. there as well?

My concern is if we have individual listings, plus some on Lanyrd, others on Meet Up.com (for
example), and so on. It gets confusing, there's no central source to refer to, and often things
are out-dated.

Can we limit to just the main listing at cloustack.apache.org with pointers to the CloudStack
Collaboration Conference (official event) and Lanyrd (supporting/community events)? That's
what's there now, and, once up-to-date, can be regularly promoted (e.g., added to the tearsheet,
etc.)

Thanks again,
Sally

[From the mobile; please excuse spelling/spacing errors and brevity]

----- Reply message -----
From: "sebgoa" <runseb@gmail.com>
To: <marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: CloudStack at conferences
Date: Sat, Jun 21, 2014 09:12

Sally, we try to maintain this page (linked from our website):

http://lanyrd.com/topics/apache-cloudstack/

obviously it's not always up to date.

On Jun 21, 2014, at 1:05 PM, Sally Khudairi <sallykhudairi@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Thanks, Giles. That would be hugely helpful.
>
> Right now the search process is piecemeal and inefficient. At some point it would be
great to post a "Catch the CloudStack Community" page that showed all the events we'd have
a presence at globally.

> We're thriving, we're out there amongst the industry, and we're happy to speak with you.
>
> Cheers,
> Sally
>
> [From the mobile; please excuse spelling/spacing errors and brevity]

presenting on CloudStack; b) exhibiting/showcasing CloudStack; c) willing to talk about CloudStack;
or d) any combination of a-c, then please let me know!

and I'll coordinate media/analyst interviews with you under separate cover. Individual queries
by-event might clutter the list.