From John Kinsella <...@stratosec.co>
Subject Re: CloudStack at conferences
Date Sat, 21 Jun 2014 20:59:46 GMT
It looks like you can add a “topic” to an event on Lanyrd - if we can tag events appropriately,
that might provide a way to track?

http://lanyrd.com/topics/apache-cloudstack/

On Jun 21, 2014, at 11:44 AM, Mark Hinkle <Mark.Hinkle@citrix.com<mailto:Mark.Hinkle@citrix.com>>
wrote:

+1 on the centralizing on Laynrd.
Rather than sending Sally lists of where we’ll be if you add the events and mark your attendance
everyone could be in the list but it’d only work if everyone was vigilant about doing it.
I don’t know the ideal solution since things like CloudOpen, OSCON, etc. have their own
listings on Laynrd. Perhaps we just add our own even with the dates and then add what the
CloudStack relevance is in the tagline.  I was playing around just to see the options and
did this for OSCON since there is a donated sponsorship there.
http://lanyrd.com/2014/oscon-open-cloud-lounge/
Also adding your speaking sessions for events as well. It’s not the ideal solution but much
better than what we are doing today.

Mark

On Jun 21, 2014, at 3:44 PM, Sally Khudairi <sallykhudairi@yahoo.com<mailto:sallykhudairi@yahoo.com>>