From Chip Childers <chipchild...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Survey & known user list
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2014 11:41:14 GMT
On Fri, Jun 27, 2014 at 04:21:27PM +0100, david.j.cairns@bt.com wrote:
> Great looking Survey Giles...I know how hard these are to bring together.
> BT<http://www.bt.com/> would like to offer a small incentive to engender survey
completion following the usual foundation rules.
> For those people that complete the survey they can be entered into a draw to win an Amazon
Kindle Fire HD or iPad Mini 16GB.
> Please advise if this would be of use and acceptable.
> Regards

David,

Thanks again for the offer! There's no problem with us doing this at
all...

What we'll need to do is ensure that the text we use to advertise it is
clear that BT will be providing a prize (not The ASF or the project).

Anyone care to add that to the survey itself?

-chip