From Sebastien Goasguen <run...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CloudStack at conferences
Date Fri, 20 Jun 2014 21:44:37 GMT
I was a devops days amsterdam this week

Next week I am in London for the cloudstack user group (see linkedin european user group page)

I will be at OSCON as well

On Jun 20, 2014, at 4:32 PM, Chip Childers <chipchilders@apache.org> wrote:

> On Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 09:04:45PM +0100, Sally Khudairi wrote:
>> Hi everyone --
>>
>> If you (or a client/partner/*) will be attending a conference and are a) presenting
on CloudStack; b) exhibiting/showcasing CloudStack; c) willing to talk about CloudStack; or
d) any combination of a-c, then please let me know!

>> I think this would streamline the process --you let me know what and where-- and
I'll coordinate media/analyst interviews with you under separate cover. Individual queries
by-event might clutter the list.