From Sally Khudairi ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache CloudStack Tearsheet
Date Sat, 28 Jun 2014 23:11:15 GMT
Thanks, David. Re:

Not sure whom that is directed, and I'll be the first to say that I'm not sure, and therefore
asking for the correct statement.

I'm certainly happier with 42k over 25k and am happy to update! In the tearsheet, I refer
to this in the check-mark bullets in the main body:

> [] scalability (production instances with greater than 40,000 hosts in geographically-distributed
environments)

So I'll update that to 42,000.

In the "Apache CloudStack: The Cloud That Just Works!" section, the following bullet point
is where I'm aiming to make the adjustment:

> -	Highly scalable –CloudStack’s orchestration platforms have been used to scale to

I don't want to repeat the same information above, and can simply pull the bullet, although
I'm reluctant to do so.

I'm pulling together some figures that were sent privately as well and will suggest alternate
wording/metrics here.

Cheers & chat soon,
Sally