From Sally Khudairi ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Its Friday and I'm smiling
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2014 17:28:06 GMT
That's totally fine, Giles.

I'm pulling together a list of testimonials, and very much appreciate the pointer to the other
sources.

I feel that if you don't ask, you'll never know. The flip side is that it can be misinterpreted
as pushy American rudeness <g>

By no means take what I asked as a directive --we're patient, and are happy to welcome testimonials
whenever they arrive.

Standing by with the cheerleading pompoms,
Sally

>________________________________

parts of it). Would you be kind enough to see if they are amenable to this in future?

>Many thanks in advance for your help with this.
>
>Happy Friday & bon weekend!
>
>-Sally
>

>>________________________________

of a certain other opensource IaaS platform that grabs all the attention.

>>I just thought I’d share this email that I was just CC’d on (edited slightly for
confidentiality).
these VMs to a cloudstack system. ……. when deploying Openstack (what a nightmare that
has been for a simple 4 node system).

>>I have to say that the cloustack mailing list is more responsive than openstack which
gives me comfort. I just need to get my line manager to agree to change direction which will
be decided tomorrow afternoon.”
>>==============================
>>

>>It put a smile on my face and made me remember just how great CloudStack is.
>>
>>Keep up the good work everybody !
>>

>>Kind Regards
>>Giles
>>
>>Giles Sirett
>>CEO
>>

>>D: +44 20 3603 0541 | S: +44 20 3603 0540 | M: +44 796 111 2055
>>
>>giles.sirett@shapeblue.com | www.shapeblue.com | Twitter:@shapeBlue
>>

>>Find out more about ShapeBlue and our range of CloudStack related services
>>
>>IaaS Cloud Design & Build
>>CSForge – rapid IaaS deployment framework
>>CloudStack Consulting
>>CloudStack Infrastructure Support
>>CloudStack Bootcamp Training Courses
>>
>>This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for

>Find out more about ShapeBlue and our range of CloudStack related services
>
>IaaS Cloud Design & Build
>CSForge – rapid IaaS deployment framework
>CloudStack Consulting
>CloudStack Infrastructure Support
>CloudStack Bootcamp Training Courses
>

>This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the
use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely