From Sally Khudairi <sallykhuda...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: OpenVM.eu - repository of Cloudstack images and appliances
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2014 22:36:39 GMT
Cool --thanks, Lucian!

Just so I understand, this is a supporting repository and not an "official" CloudStack project
resource, correct?

If so, totally fine: please do continue as intended. If not, I suspect this might need to
reside somewhere in the cloudstack.apache.org/* home.

I'd love feedback from the community if you're planning to give folks a peek at tomorrow's
meeting!

Cheers,
Sally

be worth a mention at tomorrow's European meeting in London.

>I'll add a lot more templates, with a focus on CentOS and Cloudstack, of course, as this
is where my interests lie at the moment.
>In time I will add more OSes and platforms (Openstack and OpenNebula).
>
>The templates are built on/for KVM, but should be able to boot on a variety of hypervisors
(I think it will work on Xen/Xenserver, VMware, HyperV), although the file format is QCOW2.
>I'll have to check my resources to see if I can afford the extra disk space and CPU time
to offer VHD/RAW files as well.