From Sally Khudairi <sallykhuda...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: CloudStack infographic
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2014 22:31:57 GMT
Thanks, Amy!

Really, really helpful. I'm crazy about great (info)graphics.

As you may have seen from recent list traffic, I've been digging through a lot of the project's
background (for the tearsheet, etc.) and can help get you some of the items below. Naturally,
it will need to be sanity-checked by other list members in case I've missed something (no
ego here).

I'll get back to you before start of business (US) tomorrow.

Cheers,
Sally

= = = = =
vox +1 617 921 8656
aux +1 917 725 2133
skype sallykhudairi

>________________________________

Below is a list of items that I could like to include. Anyone know where I can gather this
info?

>	1. Release date and version since the project started
>	2. Number of countries using CloudStack
>	3. Number of contributors
>	4. Number of lines of code
>	5. Uses for the platform (e-commerce, media, industrial)
>	6. Larger enterprise using CloudStack (I know that Giles compiled a list, is there any
other that I should include? Anyone else have suggestions on what to include? Thanks for
the input.

>Amy Lindberg
>Director of Marketing | Appcore - the business of cloud computing®
>

>Office +1.800.735.7104  |  Fax +1.515.612.7861
>Direct +1.515.612.7792  |  Mobile +1.515.250.7003
>amy.lindberg@appcore.com  |  www.appcore.com
>The information in this message is intended for the named recipients only. It may contain
information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this message is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, do not print it or disseminate it or its contents.
In such event, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete the e-mail file immediately
thereafter. Thank you.