From Sally Khudairi ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CloudStack at conferences
Date Fri, 20 Jun 2014 21:58:00 GMT
Thanks, John.

I'll be using them for my pitches, so however they're presented, they'll possibly be stripped/extracted
for the individual journalist/analyst's needs.

Not sure if I'm making more work for myself here...

-Sally

presenting on CloudStack; b) exhibiting/showcasing CloudStack; c) willing to talk about CloudStack;
or d) any combination of a-c, then please let me know!

and I'll coordinate media/analyst interviews with you under separate cover. Individual queries
by-event might clutter the list.