From Sally Khudairi ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CloudStack at conferences
Date Fri, 20 Jun 2014 21:56:33 GMT
Fantastic --thank you, Sebastien!

If you can please forward your bio, I'd appreciate it.

Bon weekend,
Sally

on CloudStack; b) exhibiting/showcasing CloudStack; c) willing to talk about CloudStack; or
d) any combination of a-c, then please let me know!

>>> I think this would streamline the process --you let me know what and where--
and I'll coordinate media/analyst interviews with you under separate cover. Individual queries
by-event might clutter the list.