From Sally Khudairi ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CloudStack at conferences
Date Fri, 20 Jun 2014 20:38:30 GMT
Thank you, Chip!

I'll check with Jennifer/LF to see if a press list is available and get back to you with any
requests.

Any chance you can point me to your most current bio?

Chat soon,
Sally

on CloudStack; b) exhibiting/showcasing CloudStack; c) willing to talk about CloudStack; or
d) any combination of a-c, then please let me know!

>> I think this would streamline the process --you let me know what and where-- and
I'll coordinate media/analyst interviews with you under separate cover. Individual queries
 by-event might clutter the list.