From Sally Khudairi ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CloudStack at conferences
Date Fri, 20 Jun 2014 20:36:39 GMT
Excellent. Thanks, David. This is great!

I'll ping with any opportunities.

Cheers,
Sally

+ whilst I know who you are and your credentials, do you have a bio you can point me to?

on CloudStack; b) exhibiting/showcasing CloudStack; c) willing to talk about CloudStack; or
d) any combination of a-c, then please let me know!

>> I think this would streamline the process --you let me know what and where-- and
I'll coordinate media/analyst interviews with you under separate cover. Individual queries
by-event might clutter the list.