From Sally Khudairi ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CloudStack at OSCON --who will be there?
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2014 16:34:36 GMT
Ack; same as with David, I'll be in touch.

I presume you'll also be spending some time at the Citrix booth on the Expo floor, yes?

I see that you're speaking as well. Other than the presentation listed on the program, are
you planning to hold any BoFs or MeetUps, etc.?

Thanks again for all your help, Mark!

-Sally