From Sally Khudairi ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache CloudStack Tearsheet
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2014 16:00:34 GMT
Thanks so much, Tim. Your eagle-eyes are much appreciated!

I'll make the change now. Any additional feedback/corrections/additions welcome.

Cheers & chat soon,
Sally

which should be XCP.  There are some other issues with the reference to XCP, but I'll update
you once I get greater clarity on what constitutes the "correct" answer.

>-tim
>

>On Wed, Jun 18, 2014 at 11:35 AM, Sally Khudairi <sk@apache.org> wrote:
>
>Thanks so much, I'm so glad that you like it.
>>
>>Yes, of course --I'm happy to forward a copy to you!
>>
>>Please see attached (note that you might be able to receive it personally, but it
might be stripped from the mailing list).