From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject Re: New on this forum
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2014 12:06:12 GMT
Hi Cees,

On Thu, Jun 12, 2014, at 09:55 PM, Cees Doets wrote:
> I'm new, hope to help (and be helped).
>
> Our company Datacenter Services is the first user of CloudStack in
> Europe.
>
> Being the first means; very innovative. That has advantages and
> disadvantages.
>
> Through trail and error we now have a stable platform running on
> Cloudstack. And with stable I mean 100% uptime from april 2013 untill
> now.
>
> We believe in the power of Cloudstack and we would like to share our
> learnings with the Cloudstack community. We are happy to help!

Welcome!

One of the things that will help CloudStack is having visible success
stories.

A couple of ideas for you, if you are interested:

The ApacheCon Europe Call for papers is still open - user experience
stories about working with Apache projects may be of interest:
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-europe/program/cfp

Likewise, the CloudStack Collaboration Conference:
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/cloudstack-collaboration-conference-europe

And CloudOpen Europe:
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/cloudopen-europe/program/cfp

Also, case studies, howtos, and being available for press coverage are
all helpful. As is just talking about CloudStack in social media, on
your company's site, etc.

Hope that helps. Again, welcome!

Best,

jzb