From Sally Khudairi ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: SDN talk
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2014 22:39:38 GMT
Hello, Chris.

If you could please provide details on the event, I'll be happy to tweet about your presentation
there.

Cheers,
Sally

>________________________________

hear about Cloudstack.  They've offered me a 20 min slot, and whilst it's not a huge amount
of time I gratefully accepted.

>Because there is a business focus I'd envisaged a presentation that describes how Apache
and hence Cloudstack operate, release code etc., and then an overview of the solution and
its SDN capabilities. (My background is networking and Hugo had already kindly helped me with
the operation of the SDN/Network Guru/Element functions.)

>Finally I could promote the Budapest event.
>

>I've discussed with Giles, including the fact that I'm effectively giving a personal/analyst
view of Cloudstack rather than any representative role, but I'd I'd welcome the groups thoughts,
especially when talking to a more business orientated audience. What are the key messages
when discussing Cloudstack with the corporate world?