From Sally Khudairi <sallykhuda...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Press clippings for Apache CloudStack
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2014 17:35:59 GMT
UPDATE: I have set up a sub-account on Meltwater News (corporate clipping service for my company,
HALO Worldwide) that will forward a daily clip report directly to the marketing@ list.

This will contain links to the articles, along with translations where available. All can
access the articles from the clip reports, but any extras (custom reporting, special keywords,
etc.) is limited.

List moderators: please ensure that emails from <morningreport@meltwaternews.com> is
moderated through.

No more cumbersome Excel spreadsheets. Glad that's over.

Until tomorrow,
Sally

>________________________________

Any way to filter to see if we actually are mentioned in news stories(and I understand that
there might be a good way to do this)?

>>Go, Since I don't read Japanese, I'd be curious to know if any of the
 Japanese hits are actually new articles or just syndications of press releases that mention
CloudStack in the boilerplate.

Mark Hinkle <Mark.Hinkle@citrix.com>; Sally Khudairi <sk@apache.org>

easily change to another configuration).

so I'll also see if
 we can work around that as well.

at Enterprise 451 Research's Storage Executive Summit

 ...Mobility; from the Internet of Things to Big Data; from OpenStack and CloudStack to Do-It-Yourself
Cloud deployments. Founded around an " open...

OpenStack and CloudStack to Do-It-Yourself Cloud deployments. Founded around an " open...

 Computing and Xen case-studies Xen and CloudStack OpenStack, Xen and XCP Scaling Xen within
Rackspace Cloud Servers SDN

03:54
систем оркестрации: Vmware, OpenStack , CloudStack, HP, IBM. Кроме того,
для контроллера VSC предлагается обширный...

at Enterprise
 451 Research's Storage Executive Summit

and CloudStack to Do-It-Yourself Cloud deployments. Founded around an " open...

 to see if anyone monitors press clippings/media mentions of CloudStack.

OK with that.