From Sally Khudairi <sallykhuda...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Press clippings for Apache CloudStack
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2014 15:30:17 GMT
I'm working on it. There's a translation service that is available, but I need to sort out
the reporting details.

Thanks for your patience.

Chat soon,
Sally

= = = = =
vox +1 617 921 8656
aux +1 917 725 2133
skype sallykhudairi

>________________________________

As I look through this it looks like the vast majority are just press release syndications.
Any way to filter to see if we actually are mentioned in news stories(and I understand that
there might be a good way to do this)?

>Go, Since I don't read Japanese, I'd be curious to know if any of the Japanese hits are
actually new articles or just syndications of press releases that mention CloudStack in the
boilerplate.

Mark Hinkle <Mark.Hinkle@citrix.com>; Sally Khudairi <sk@apache.org>

change to another configuration).

I'll also see if we can work around that as well.

Enterprise 451 Research's Storage Executive Summit
and CloudStack to Do-It-Yourself Cloud deployments. Founded around an " open...

Ent...

and CloudStack to Do-It-Yourself Cloud deployments. Founded around an " open...

OpenStack, Xen and XCP Scaling Xen within Rackspace Cloud Servers SDN

03:54
оркестрации: Vmware, OpenStack , CloudStack, HP, IBM. Кроме того, для
контроллера VSC предлагается обширный...