From Sally Khudairi <sallykhuda...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Press clippings for Apache CloudStack
Date Mon, 09 Jun 2014 13:30:02 GMT
OK, here we go: snapshot of the month so far.

Two reports, one US sources, the other is Rest of World (sorry, can't easily change to another
configuration).

I know Excel isn't ideal in light of Apache OpenOffice being in-house, so I'll also see if
we can work around that as well.

Cheers,
Sally

>________________________________

Research's Storage Executive Summit
>      Spoke | 06/09/14 05:2722 other sources...
>    ...Mobility; from the Internet of Things to Big Data; from OpenStack and CloudStack
to Do-It-Yourself Cloud deployments. Founded around an " open...

>    Nexenta's Software-Defined Storage Solutions to Be Showcased at Ent...
>
>      Finwin | 06/09/14 03:38
>    ...Mobility; from the Internet of Things to Big Data; from OpenStack and CloudStack
to Do-It-Yourself Cloud deployments. Founded around an " open...

>    XenSummit 2012 Agenda and Speaker Line-up
>      Oprn Source Forge | 06/06/14 22:29
>    Future of PV Cloud Computing and Xen case-studies Xen and CloudStack OpenStack,
Xen and XCP Scaling Xen within Rackspace Cloud Servers SDN

>     Alcatel-Lucent наводит «мосты» между виртуализированными
и традиционными средами
>      LAN - Журнал сетевых решений | 06/09/14 03:54
>    ...и с точки зрения поддерживаемых систем оркестрации:
Vmware, OpenStack , CloudStack, HP, IBM. Кроме того, для контроллера
VSC предлагается обширный...

Khudairi <sk@apache.org>