From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: Speaking arrangements for Broadband World Forum, Amsterdam, 21-23 October 2014
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2014 15:49:00 GMT
Great work Chris

I cant help with either of them, but I’m sure some others will chime in

Kind Regards
Giles

D: +44 20 3603 0541 | M: +44 796 111 2055

From: Chip Childers [mailto:chipchilders@apache.org]
Sent: 27 June 2014 16:39
To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org; Chiradeep Vittal; Hugo Trippaers
Subject: Re: Speaking arrangements for Broadband World Forum, Amsterdam, 21-23 October 2014

On Fri, Jun 27, 2014 at 11:35 AM, Chris REID <chris@pointgreen.biz<mailto:chris@pointgreen.biz>>
wrote:
All,

Last month I spoke on Cloudstack at the SDN summit and was also part of an expert panel.

Georgina asked me then if Cloudstack would be interested in future participation, and I've
just received this email.

There are two opportunities:

1. Broadband World Forum Amsterdam
2. Software Defined Enterprise Summit in Palo Alto, California

I'm happy to take 1. if no one else from Europe is available.
As for 2. I'll leave it to the forum.

Regards
Chris

Fantastic Chris!

Chiradeep / Hugo - Picking on you two based on your development efforts + geography.  Any
chance that you guys could participate in these events?

-chip